Introduction – Self-Presentation:
- types of loans: types of loans description, how funds are transferred, speed of money transmission;
- application: documents, guarantors presence, speed of application processing;
- re-payment: ways to repay a loan, possibility to pay a loan back earlier / partially, delay of payment, penalties;
- extension: possibility to extend a loan, for how much times it is possible to extend a loan, a possibility to take a loan if the first has not been paid yet;
- bad credit history
- secure connection;
- mobile version;
- convenience of application.
- Is website legit? (ScamAdviser.com)
- 4.1. reviews on site itself;
- 4.2. reviews on foreign recourses.
- 5.1. contact information: phone number, contact address and e-mail;
- 5.2. locations: in what locations this online service is present + map;
- 5.3. support group: life chat; contact form.
Creteria of Estimation:
- 5 star rating – presence of all points in a unit + quality and understanding information;
- 4 star rating – absence of one point in a unit;
- 3 star rating – absence of two or three points in a unit;
- 2 star rating – absence of three points in a unit;
- 1 star rating – absence of information or unknown requirements in a unit.