It is our pleasure to welcome all Business Bank clients to Cardinal Bank. We want to be sure that your transition is as smooth as possible during these first few weeks, and we want to be sure you are making the most of your Cardinal Banking relationship! Wondering where to begin?
ATM and Debit Cards
You can continue to use your existing ATM or Debit Card until it expires, at which time you will receive a new Cardinal Bank card. And now you can use your card at any Cardinal branch, or surcharge-free at any ATM on the SUM, NYCE ,or MoneyPass networks.
Online Banking and Cash Management Online
Individuals and business customers who do not require multi-user access or advanced services have been converted to Cardinal Online Banking. Businesses who require multi-user access, have multiple TINs, or initiate wires or ACH files electronically, have been converted to Cash Management Online. If you use Quicken or QuickBooks, be sure to follow the easy steps to re-establish connection through the software to your Cardinal Bank accounts.
You can log in to Cardinal Online Banking right from our home page.
1. Enter your Business Bank Online Banking Access ID in the User ID field.
2. Enter the last 6 digits of your Social Security Number or Tax ID Number in the Password field. You will be prompted to change your password before proceeding further. You will also be prompted to verity or add a phone number to receive one-time passcodes.
3. Once you have logged in, please verify all of your Bill Payments, re-establish any scheduled or recurring transfers and e-Bills, and enroll in e-Statements.
4. Take a look at FinanceWorks
Online Banking customers can also use Cardinal Mobile Banking to access accounts with our Mobile App Banking, Mobile Web Banking and Text Message Banking. Learn more.
back to top
Cash Management Online
You can log in to Cash Management Online (CMO) right from our home page, in the login field below the Online Banking login. You should have received your CMO credentials with your Cash Management Welcome Kit or via secure email from CMCS@cardinalbank.com. If you did not receive your credentials, please contact Cash Management Customer Service at 703.584.6005.
1. Click the blue login button on the Cash Management window.
2. Download Trusteer Rapport.
3. Enter the Company ID, User ID, and Password you received, and follow the steps to change your password and set up additional users as required.
4. Once you have logged in, please verify all of your Bill Payments, re-establish any scheduled or recurring transfers and e-Bills, and enroll in e-Statements.
5. Reminder: If you initiate Wire Transfers or ACH files through CMO, you will need to activate the new tokens you were provided. You can discard or destroy your old tokens from The Business Bank. Cardinal requires token authenication at Wire and ACH approval, not at login.
back to top
Now that Cardinal and The Business Bank have merged, we are proud to provide you with over thirty banking offices at which to conduct your banking business. In addition, our Call Center can be reached at 703.584.3400, Option 2, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday-Friday, and 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. on Saturdays. We will be offering extended hours for the first few weeks post-conversion to assist you with this transition.
If you use Online Banking, you can download the Cardinal Bank app from the App Store, Google Play, or Amazon for anytime, anywhere access to your accounts. Before you can download the app, be sure to have first completed your Online Banking login. Cardinal's app offers Mobile Deposit, so you can make a check deposit using your phone, right from your kitchen counter. In addition to our app, you can log in to Cardinal's mobile site from any device that has Web browsing capabilities. And with Text Message Banking, you can set up balance alerts, transfer funds, and view recent activities with a few simple text commands.
24-hour access to your account is also available through Telephone Banking. Simply call 703.584.3400 and select Option 1. For your first-time access, use the last four digits of your Social Security Number or Tax ID Number as your password.
back to top
Automatic (ACH) Deposit and Payments and Incoming Wire Transfers
If you have any automatic deposits to or payments from your account, please notify your payers or payees of Cardinal Bank's routing and transit number: 056008849 this same routing number should be provided to anyone initiating a Wire Transfer of funds to your account.
Deposit on Demand
If you use Deposit on Demand, Cardinal's remote capture service, you should have received your login credentials via secure email from CMCS@cardinal bank.com, along with a Quick Start Quide. If you did not receive your credentials, please contact CMCS at 703.584.6005.
1. Establish your Deposit on Demand (DOD) login credentials.
2. Uninstall your Business Bank scanner drivers, and install your Cardinal Bank scanner drivers.
3. Set up additiional users as required.
back to top